Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, January 08, 2007
OKAY OKAY I HAVEN'T HAD THE URGE TO BLOG TIL TODAY. WHEN I FELT I MUST MUST MUST TELL THE WORLD HOW AWESOME OUR GOD IS.
Now usually i don't get these kinda urges. BUT TONIGHT. I TELL YOU ARH, URGE DAMN POWDERFUL ONE. YAH. DAMN POWDERFUL SIAxXxXxXxX. I TELL YOU WHY NOW.
Okay actually there are a lot of reasons i feel so thankful and blessed.
1. ORIENTATION.
I won't give a detailed commentary on what we did and how we did it, but basically, if i was wondering why we were putting in so much effort for it all, i found out why. I think it was during one of the mass rallies when we had started doing AC cheers and i looked up, screaming and *ahem* SPARKLING (due to the extreme heat) and i saw all these little (okay not so little) faces and they were all shouting AC with such passion and it was then that i knew. That i knew yupp, this is what i'm doing all this for. To see it in all their faces the passion for their new school, and seeing all these KIDS in different coloured shorts and PE shirts screaming cheers for AC with everything they had. Seeing them united, seeing them as ONE. O.M.G. So yeah, everything has been completely worth it. So worthwhile (:
Also i'm extremely glad to have the best CLAN and best OG i could have ever hoped for. SARALONDE OGLs, you guys were the best. Honestly the nicest bunch of people around and amazing people to work with. GOOD JOB EVERYONE (((: i lUbBbXxX eUu aLL mAnY mAnY ((: AND POSEIDON! The sweetest, bestest OG in the world.. 20 lovely wonderful amazing guai funky fun KIDS who learnt the 2 dances in 2 days, were good sports, came up with their own cheers without us asking them to, GOT US PRESETNS and omgomgomg. I love POSEIDON(: I hate that orientation had ended but as long as it's not the end of POSEIDON, then i'm not worried. Stay together, KIDS!
2. My Very First Shooting Star
Okay so it's not a WOW WOW WOW thing (okay i lie, it was for me) but there is certain significance behind it. Even though orientation's been amazing, apart from that, everything else (pretty much) sucked. Big time. I won't go into the little details, but i've had a pretty bad week. The type of week when terrible things after terrible things keep on coming and you just feel like giving up altogether. I got in the door one night and before i made it up the stairs i was on the floor sobbing (seriously sobbing). So i prayed. And prayed. And prayed. And somehow that night, things got a bit better. Then today was really really bad again but again, they worked themselves out. All by the grace of God (or so i choose to believe) And as proof of that, after a walk at the botanical gardens with my family this evening, I SAW MY VERY FIRST SHOOTING STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((: I was very excited. Okay extremely excited. I was so excited. REALLY SUPER EXCITED. So yes. I believe that was the "everything's going to be a-okay" signal from up above (literally)
3. Friends, Family and Boyfriend
No elaboration needed(:
So yes. Francine's excited to go back to school and training tomorrow(: Happily.
-yay <3
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:42 AM